The list of Upcoming Initial Public Offerings(IPOs) for the week is given below-
IPO– AB Cotspin India Limited-
AB Cotspin India is located in Punjab which is one of the hubs for textiles in the country. It is engaged in the manufacture of cotton yarn, knitted fabric, cottonseed oil, and oilcake. The business was started in 1997 with a cotton ginning plant. In the year 2000 the company installed a crushing unit to extract oil from cotton and mustard seeds and the products now include cottonseed oil, mustard oil, and oil cake. In 2011, the manufacturing yarn unit was started and in 2014 the company ventured into the manufacture of knitted fabric.
The manufacturing facility is located at Faridkot, Punjab which is surrounded by the cotton-producing belt. It has 18,000 spindles for manufacturing cotton yarn, 441 mt. per annum for knitted fabric and 6750 mt. per annum for seed oil/oilcake. The products are being supplied domestically.
The company is promoted by Mr. Deepak Garg and Ms. Pooja Garg. Proceeds from the issue would be used to fund the working capital requirement of the company and other general corporate purposes. The company has already procured land adjacent to the existing manufacturing facility and proposes to set up a new manufacturing unit that will expand its installed capacity for cotton yarn.
The revenue from operations was Rs 120.94 crore (Year ended 31st March 2019)with a net profit of Rs. 1.33 crore, revenue was Rs. 94.11 crores (Year ended 31st March 2020) with a net profit of Rs. 0.75 crore and revenue of Rs. 115.36 crore(Year ended 31st March 2021) with a net profit of Rs. 3.87 crore.
IPO– Ascensive Educare-
Ascemsive Educare is involved in training and skill development and provides vocational and educational consulting in collaboration with central and state governments and industry associations. The company conducts training workshops and the course curriculum is NSFQ compliant with experienced trainers, certified by the sector skills council. The company is an accredited NSDC training partner provider and provides skillsets complying with the industry standards. The main activities of the company are-
- Providing skill development to the youth so they can gain employment opportunities.
- Entrepreneurship development capabilities in the youth.
- Providing higher education in collaboration with university.
- Online e-learning support.
- Online training so students can participate in competitive exams.
- Online career counseling.
- Training the candidates under apprenticeship scheme.
The promoters of the company are Mr. Abhijit Chatterjee and Mrs. Sayani Chatterjee. The proceeds from the IPO would be utilized for funding the working capital requirements and other general corporate purposes. The listing on the stock exchange would enhance the company’s brand name.
The revenue from operations was Rs 9.08 crore (Year ended 31st March 2019)with a net profit of Rs. 0.28 crore, revenue was Rs. 9.54 crore(Year ended 31st March 2020) with a net profit of Rs. 0.43 crore and revenue of Rs. 10.03 crore(Year ended 31st March 2021) with a net profit of Rs. 0.44 crore.
IPO– Fabino Life Sciences Limited-
Fabino Life Sciences Ltd. Is a pharmaceutical and wellness-focused consumer products company that operates from Delhi and Haryana. It develops high-quality and affordable products for all sections of society. Its core business is the marketing of pharmaceutical formulation and products in the domestic market and has its own distribution network and sales force. It also exports wellness and FMCG products like coffee, malt powder, and protein powder, and hair shampoo. Its Ayurveda and herbal business operations are supported by loan licensing facilities approved by the authorities and the period ranges from one to five years.
Fabino is the brand under which the company markets all pharmaceutical products like tablets, syrups, ointments, etc. for various medical treatments in the allopathic and herbal range. Keepshine is the brand under which it markets its shampoo and hair maintenance products.
The revenue from operations was Rs 2.76crore (Year ended 31st March 2019) with a net profit of Rs. 0.01 lakh, revenue was Rs. 7.51 crore(Year ended 31st March 2020) with a net profit of Rs. 6.89 lakh and revenue of Rs. 3.05 crore(Year ended 31st March 2021) with a net profit of Rs. 3.01 lakh.
The promoter of the company is Mr. Atul Kumar Jain. The company plans to utilize the proceeds from the IPO for part repayment of the loan, funding the working capital requirement, and general corporate purposes. It expects the listing to enhance its visibility and brand image.
IPO– Timescan Logistics(India) Limited-
Timescan Logistics (India) Limited is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and provides services like international freight forwarding, customs broker, third-party logistics, warehousing, and transportation services. The services provided by the company include;
- Freight Forwarding- The company provides both air freight forwarding and ocean freight forwarding booking spaces for export and import consignments.
- Custom clearance- The company has experience of 15 years in providing custom clearance services.
- Warehousing- Timescan logistics provides specialized warehousing services for containerized, refrigerated and hazardous materials.
- Transportation- The company has its own fleet of container trailers and specializes in transporting its customers goods safely.
- Multimodal Transportation- The multimodal transport services at Timescan logistics interconnects different link or modes of air, land and sea transport and provides cost effective movement of goods.
- Project cargo- It provides logistics solution for handling project cargo that includes planning, port feasibility studies, trade and traffic forecasts, conceptual design of port and maritime cargo projects.
- Break bulk/ heavy lift-It books vessels for break bulk cargo.
- Vessel Charter- Right from sourcing the vessel to on-site supervision at port of discharge, the company offers door-to-door hassle free chartering experience to the clients.
The promoters of the company are Moulana Taufeek Islam and Mrs. Ayisha Beevi. The objectives of the issue are to meet the working capital requirements and general corporate purposes. The company believes that listing would enhance the company’s visibility and brand image and make future financing easier.
The revenue from operations was Rs 63.87crore (Year ended 31st March 2019)with a net profit of Rs. 0.83 crore, revenue was Rs. 65.07 crores (Year ended 31st March 2020) with a net profit of Rs. 0.79 crore and revenue of Rs. 99.51 crore(Year ended 31st March 2021) with a net profit of Rs. 1.24 crore.